Posted: November 18, 2011
- Plan ahead and know what you want moved.
- Have everything you want moved packed when the movers arrive.
- Have the movers move only your big stuff — sofa, beds, tables, chairs, etc. — and move the rest yourself.
- All the boxes you want moved place them in a central location.
- Disassemble and disconnect your own furniture and appliances if you know how.
- When the movers arrive conduct a quick walk-thru to let the movers know what you want moved.
- Step aside to let the movers do their job.
For low-cost moving solutions visit www.u-rent-it-we-move-u.com.